- A Bitcoin deposit would need 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain before the funds credit your account. This would usually take 1-3 hours.
- To check up on your Bitcoin Deposit, you would need to go to www.blockchain.com.
- Any Bitcoin address we provide you can only be used once.
- Providing us with incorrect information may result in the loss of your funds.
- Once the status changes to WAITING CONFIRMATION, this means that the funds are processing on the Blockchain network.
Go to the Deposit section.
Once you locate the email you will need to click on Complete my Deposit.
You will then be re-directed to the 3rd party provider login page. You would either need to enter your login credentials if you have used this provider before or click on Create an Account.
You would need to confirm the payment.
You would need to confirm your card details on the 3rd party provider site.
- Your card number.
- Card expiry date.
- Card CVV code.
- Name on the card.
After the above has been completed and you enter your Bitcoin wallet address, you will need to confirm the payment before the funds will be deposited into your account.